CFP can help your institution ensure that physical assets are effectively managed and utilized. Many institutions mindfully manage their human and fiscal resources but tend to neglect the equally valuable asset: SPACE. CFP can provide a long term perspective of your institution’s space with respect to its development, use and management. Space can be managed to ensure effective and efficient utilization as well as fair allocation and reallocation based on measured need. Our services include:
- Campus-wide database review, verification and updating of the existing facilities space inventory; or creation of a facilities inventory if none exists.
- Analysis of space utilization and space needs by room type and assignment.
- Review or development of space use and allocation procedures with sensitivity toward local and state expectations.
- Development of campus-wide space planning guidelines
- Classroom utilization and condition studies.
- Development of capital planning procedures and methods for priority setting.
Space Management Clients:
Armstrong Atlantic State University
California State University Monterey Bay
Cleveland State University
Indiana State University
Northern Kentucky University
Pennsylvania State University
University of West Florida
Youngstown State University