Programming is a critical step in the process of designing a new or renovated facility. A program defines the problem to be solved, analyzes existing and projected data, provides an outline of space needs and clearly identifies the important assumptions relative to mission and vision which have a major influence on project goals. CFP has extensive experience in analyzing, synthesizing and documenting programmatic needs for new or renovated facilities. Our services include:
- Justification of program expectations and needs while providing detailed information to guide the design process.
- Review and verification of existing program documents.
- Evaluation of enrollment data, academic plans, utilization studies and existing resources to identify facility needs and priorities.
- Preparation of detailed space need requirements for each program item.
- Identification of trends and best practices to respond to anticipated changes that the next five or ten years may bring.
- Provide a process to ensure that the final program of requirements conforms to the project budget.
Facilities Programming Clients:
California Lutheran University
Central Ohio Technical/OSU Newark
Chicago State University
City Colleges of Chicago-Malcolm X College
Concordia University – Selma
East Tennessee State University
Emory & Henry College
Florida Gulf Coast University
Florida State University
Grove City College
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Kent State University
Lake Erie College
Maharishi University of Management
Medical College of Ohio
Northern Kentucky University
Northern Michigan University
Ohio State University
Ohio University Lancaster
Shelton State Community College
Tennessee State University
University of Dayton
University of Memphis
University of Michigan
University of North Alabama
University of Toledo
University of West Georgia
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Washington State Community College
Wayne State University
Wright State University
Wright State University Lake Campus